Here is the important news for all those who are going to appear in NTA NEET 2019. As per the latest update, the board has announced few important details about the NEET 2019 dress code which has to be read by the contenders of the test and they have to strictly follow the rules and regulations set by the board officials. It is advised to candidates to read the following information carefully for their reference.
- NEET Rules and Regulations 2019
- NEET Dress Code 2019 for Male and Female Candidates
- NEET 2019 Barred Items or Things
NEET Rules and Regulations 2019
This time, the exam conducting authorities of NEET has decided for implementing the strict dress coded pattern in the examination keeping in view of the issues happened in the previous years’ which lead to the postponement of the exam. NTA has strictly decided to make the candidates follow the rules which also help in avoiding any cheating done by the contenders. So, it is advised that all the people appearing in NEET 2019 to read the guidelines those are given by the board officials and adhere to them. There is separate dress code for boys and girls as per the notice issued by the Directive of Honorable Supreme Court under NTA. To know the detailed NEET 2019 rules of the dress code, candidates are advised to see the following information and this will give you an overview.
NEET Dress Code 2019 for Male and Female Candidates
Applicants of the NEET 2019, have to follow the below given NEET 2019 dress code rule while appearing for the exam. So, do check the rules and follow the same.
NEET Dress Code Rules / Important Points for Female Candidates:
- Female candidates can wear light half sleeve clothes which should not have brooch / badge, big buttons, flowers etc. with trouser / Salwar.
- Candidates with Slippers or Sandals having low heels are only allowed and female contenders with shoes are not allowed to enter the exam hall or for writing the exam paper.
- It is said that, female applicants are requested to not wear ring, pendants, necklace, nose ring, earrings, or any kind of jewelry as those jewelry have to be checked before entering in to the exam center or hall.
Note: Candidates wearing customary dress have to come and report at the allotted exam centre by 12:30 Noon on the exam day i.e., before the commencement of test for undergoing the checking process.
NEET 2019 Dress Code Rules for Male Candidates:
- Male applicants have to wear light colored clothes such as Jeans, Shirt having half sleeves only, Pant. The shirt buttons have to be medium in size and not bigger.
- Wearing Kurta Payjama is not allowed.
- Wear only sandals or slippers as shoes are not allowed in to exam hall.
What Items or Things are Allowed and Not Allowed in NEET 2019 Exam Hall
Check out the detailed items that are allowed and not allowed in to the exam center or exam hall for writing the NEET 2019 given below.
|S. No.||Items / Things Allowed||Items / Things Not Allowed|
|1.||Slippers and Sandals only||Shoes|
|3.||Half T-Shirt, Shirt||Shirt or T-Shirts (Full Sleeves)|
|5.||Doctor Prescribed lens specs only||Braclets|
|6.||Kada and Kirpan||Hair Clips/ Big Rubber Bands etc.|
|7.||Lowers||Chain / Rings / Necklace etc. (Any type of ornaments or jewelry)|
|8.||Salwars||Big buttons, badge / brooch T-Shirts|
|9.||–||Bangles are not allowed (only married can wear)|
|10.||–||Saree (Married or Unmarried)|
|11.||Top (Half-Sleeves) / Kurti||Kurta Payjama, Cap|
Note: The above given list of things or items is prepared based on the information provided by some experts and various other sources. You need to confirm them from the official sources before appearing for the exam.
NEET 2019 Barred Items or Things
Applicants are advised not to carry any barred items to the exam hall for writing the NEET 2019. Check out those items below.
- Stationery items such as textual material (written or printed), Geometry / Pencil Box, paper bits, Plastic, Calculator, Pouch, Pen, Writing Pad, Scale, Pen Drives, Log Table, Eraser, Electronic Scanners or Pen etc.
- Various other barred items or things such as wallet googles, hair pin, hair band, handbags, belt, scarf, cap, tabeez / charm etc.
- Communication devices such as digital watches, mobile phones, Bluetooth, Microphone, ear phone, health band, pager etc.
- Camera or Watch of any type.
- Any metallic item.
- All other items or things which can be used for unfair means.
It is to be noted that, there will be no means of arrangement will be done at the exam center for keeping the items or things or belongings of the candidates appearing in the exam. If candidates are found carrying any things for unfair means action will be taken againsimage to know more about barred t them with respect to the provisions that are relevant. So, make sure not to carry the barred items and the items that are not allowed for the exam center. These are the few NEET 2019 rules that are to be strictly followed by the contenders of the exam. Check below image to know more about barred items.
Items or Documents to be carried for NEET 2019
Candidates, who want to write the NEET 2019, have to carry the following items along with those given under NEET rules and regulations 2019 and you can check them from below.
- Print copy of NEET 2019 Admit card downloaded from NTA website and affixed with passport size photograph.
- One post card size photo to be affixed in the Performa.
- One passport size photo affixed on the attendance sheet.
- PwD certificate issued by the competent authority, if you claim the relaxation under PwD category.
- Any one of the authorized photo ID proof.
Apart from the items are things that are allowed to be carried for the exam center, no other items will be allowed and no arrangements will be done to keep them safe. If there are any changes in the list of items, we will update them here in this NEET 2019 Dress Code post i.e., the official details issued by the board authorities. Keep watching this page for more updates.