CBSE will display the NEET 2018 Answer Key, OMR sheets, responses to the questions answered by examines and the candidates’ test booklet code from today i.e., 25th May 2018 at 05:00 PM in the official website cbseneet.nic.in as per sources after which on 5th June 2018 the NEET Result 2018 will be declared. Check complete update at the end of this post.
“The NEET Answer Key 2018 display window and the process of the challenge will be opened till 27th May 2018.” After this last date, no objection or challenge will be accepted by the board.
Looking for the NEET answer key for the year 2018?? Soon CBSE is going to release the official NEET 2018 answer key in the online website. Check out the complete details of the official answer key and more from below.
CBSE NEET Answer Key 2018
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) which has conducted the NEET 2018 in the month of May will publish the answer sheet in the middle of June 2018 tentatively. Candidates appeared for the same are eagerly looking for the NEET 2018 answer key by CBSE since after the completion of the examination. The answer key will be made available in the online mode in the CBSE website and other official sites of NEET 2018. We will try to provide the exact date on which the answer key will be issued here and also the official link to download and check the answer sheet. The NEET answer key will have all the correct answers for the questions asked in the examination. The answer key will be released by the CBSE in the language wise and the code wise. It is to be noted that the NEET answer key 2018 download will be available only for the 36 hours as per the information provided in few sources. Apart from the official answer key, several reputed coaching centers and institutions will give the answer key in the third-party sites as soon as the exam is over. Contenders can also download the same and cross check their answers if required. But the answers provide in it may be correct or may not be sometimes. Make sure to download the official and final NEET answer key and refer the answers correctly after its official release.
- NEET 2018 Exam: 6th May 2018
- Availability of NEET Unofficial Answer Key (By Coaching Centres): After the end of NEET 2018
- Official NEET 2018 Answer Key Release Date: 25th May 2018 at 05:00 PM
- NEET OMR Response Sheet Release Date: 25th May 2018
- Last Date for OMR Response Sheet Challenge: 27th May 2018
- Last Date for Challenging the NEET Official Answer Key 2018: 27th May 2018
- NEET Result 2018 Release Date: 5th June 2018
- Official Website: cbseneet.nic.in
Once after the issue of the NEET 2018 Answer Key the CBSE will also issue the scanned copies of the OMR Sheets that contains the response or the answers given by the candidates during the examination. Individuals can download their OMR sheet and compare their answers with the answers given in the answer sheet to calculate their NEET 2018 score. Aspirants will get a chance to challenge the official NEET Answer Key (i.e., in case the answers given in the official answer key are not correct) and also the response provided in the OMR sheet (i.e., if they feel that the OMR sheet responses that are displayed are marked incorrectly when they compare it those they have marked actually). The NEET 2018 answer sheet needs to be challenged within 36 hours after its release or until 2 days of its release. We will inform you about the exact duration soon. But inorder to challenge the answer key or the OMR response, one needs to pay the amount of RS 1000/- per answer and per OMR response challenged respectively. It is also to be noted that this amount will be returned to the candidate if in case the CBSE board accepts the challenge. Once the CBSE accepts the challenge, it will release the revised answer sheet which will have all the challenges accepted by the board i.e., after the declaration of the NEET Result 2018.
How to Challenge NEET 2018 Answer Key??
Once after the release of the NEET Answer Key by the CBSE on June 2018, the board will accept the challenges by the candidates appeared in the exam. Contenders can challenge for maximum of two days after the Answer key display and the procedure for it is as follows.
- Open the official link that will be provided here soon.
- Provide your Login details i.e., Registration number and Password.
- Tap on “Key Challenge” tab and then choose “Test Booklet Code”.
- Choose the question you want to challenge and select it.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Now choose the answer that you thing is right and provide your comment for justifying your answer for more clarification. (Comments are not mandatory)
- Click on “Confirm” and pay the prescribed fee to submit the challenge (Pay the fee of Rs 1000/- for every answer you challenge through the online mode i.e., through Debit card / credit card)
- Take the print of the confirmation slip that indicates the payment is successful along with the details of the answer that you have challenged.
How to Challenge NEET 2018 OMR Sheet??
From the day of displaying the NEET OMR sheet, the CBSE will give 2 days to challenge the OMR sheet responses. The process to challenge the NEET 2018 OMR responses is as follows.
- Click the link that will be provided here soon.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password.
- Check the scanned images of NEET OMR sheet and challenge the response that you feel is not marked correctly or not at all marked compared to those responses marked by you in the exam.
- Pay the requisite fee of Rs 1000/- for every response you challenge to submit the challenge successfully.
- Print the confirmation slip if possible for your future reference.
This is how candidates participated in the NEET 2018 can check their NEET 2018 Answer Key and OMR sheets in the June month and challenge the same if required. CBSE will soon notify the exact dates of issue of the NET answer key and the OMR response sheet which we will update the details here for the candidates reference. Stay tuned for more updates on the NEET 2018 that we publish daily.
20/05/2018 Update: As per recent update NEET 2018 Answer Key will be declared on last week of May 2018 tentatively as per sources. After the issue of the official NEET Answer Key 2018 by the CBSE, candidates can raise a challenge against the answers given in the answer key if you feel it is wrong or if you have any objection on the answers. Anyhow, the candidate has to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- for each answer that they challenge. Once the challenge is received by the CBSE, it will be verified by the subject experts and if the answer is found correct, the answer key will be as per it. Based on this revised NEET 2018 answer key if any the NEET 2018 Result will be prepared and will be released for the candidates.
25/05/2018 Update: According to the update from the sources like NDTV, candidates appeared in the NEET 2018 can login to their account in the official NEET 2018 website using their User ID (Registration No.) and Password to check their NEET 2018 Answer Key, scanned copies of OMR sheets and responses along with the test booklet code which will be released on 25th May 2018 at 05:00 PM i.e., today and will be available in the official website till 27th May 2018 during which challenges were also accepted by the candidates.
As per the statement of the CBSE, candidates who are willing to challenge this answer key, test booklet code and OMR grading or OMR sheets can raise their objection by paying the processing fee of Rs. 1000/- per response/ per answer key/ test booklet code which is non-refundable. The statement also said that only those challenges made in the online in the due time period as said above with processing fee are said to be considered. The board also stated that the CBSE decision in the matter will be final.