Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to declare the NEET Results on June 2018. Contenders of this national level medical entrance test aspirants can check their result from the official website. Now, if you question is How to Check NEET Result 2018 from the official portal, we have the answer for it in the post in the step-wise procedure. So, do go through this post completely and know the process.
CBSE NEET Results 2018
NEET 2018 – The national level entrance exam has been conducted by the CBSE for all those seeking admission in to the medical courses i.e., MBBS and BDS courses at government and private institutions of the country. The exam has been took place in the month of May 2018 and lakhs of candidates from across India has taken part in this offline exam successfully. Usually after one month of the completion of the NEET, the exam conducting authority will declare the result and so, this year NEET UG Result 2018 can be expected on June 2018 mostly in the 4th week of the month which is same as last year. The NEET Rank letters will be released in the month of July 2018.
Candidates after declaration of the NEET Results 2018 can check them in the online mode only and it is through the official website. It is said that, the NEET result or the rank card will not be sent to the aspirants in the offline mode. With this, many of them will start looking for how to check NEET rank along with the result. Candidates, who are willing to check their result and the rank, can check out the complete process given here and follow the same.
How to Check NEET Result 2018
- Visit official site, http://cbseneet.nic.in/
- Search for “NEET(UG) – 2018 Result” link under “Online Services” at the bottom of the home page.
- Now you will be redirected to cbseresults.nic.in NEET result page.
- Provide your Roll Number and Date of Birth in the necessary format in the fields.
- Click “Submit” down to the fields.
- Check and download NEET Rank Card 2018 and keep it safe with you for future reference.
- Open the website http://aipmt.nic.in/
- Find and click the button “NEET(UG)-Result” button in the “Online” section at the top left side of the home page.
- Now, you will be redirected to next page through which you can check your result.
- Enter your “Roll Number” and “Date of Birth” in the respective fields provided.
- Click “Submit” button.
- NEET Result 2018 will be displayed on screen.
- Check your result and click print button to take print out of the rank card or result for your future use.
Details Given on NEET 2018 Rank Card / Score Card
The NEET 2018 Rank Card will have all the following details in it. The score card is valid for one year which can be downloaded from online for your reference.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Application Number
- Roll Number of Student
- Aadhaar Number
- Category / Sub-Category
- Marks obtained in Physics
- Marks Secured in Chemistry
- Marks obtained in Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Total Marks Secured
- Total Percentile Score
- NEET Category Rank
- NEET All India Rank
- All India Quota Rank (For 15% Seats)
- Cut-off Percentile and Score
In any of the above given methods, candidates can check their NEET result or Rank card. Hope you got the answer for the query how to check NEET rank now with the above information. Stay tuned for more updates.